Is the World Crazy? Or is it me?

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dragging Myself Across the Finish Line

I hate this time of the semester and I feel as if I am dragging myself across the finish line. Finals week always seems to stress me out; it never fails. These past few weeks have been especially difficult for me. The optimist in me knows that I should be happy that my classes are coming to an end and I have a month long break ahead of me. I can’t, however, allow myself to focus on the positive because I am so overwhelmed with everything that I am juggling in my life- working at my rigid corporate job, caring for my sick elderly grandmother, and staying afloat in my classes. Caring for my grandmother- who I love dearly- is itself enough to make a sane person mad. To care for her in addition to the myriad of other things I need to do for myself can just be difficult, to say the least. Such is life, I suppose.

I hate to complain about the things going on in my life because I know someone, somewhere, has it a million times worse off. Or better yet, what seems to be going bad for me know, could be a lot more horrible. I am nonetheless human, so I can’t help but to indulge myself in venting. Besides, it makes me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home