Is the World Crazy? Or is it me?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ant Drama


Last week I hated spiders. This week it’s the ants. I hate ants more than anyone could ever imagine. I’m not alone in this relationship either. Ants definitely hate me too!

I have just walked into my room from a long night of socializing. I have mentally prepared myself to unwind and fulfill a class assignment of typing a stupid blog entry. Just as I attempt to climb into my bed, get comfortable and begin typing, I notice the ants.

I have ants on my bed!!!!!!

There are four ants on my pillow case. If I can count four, it is safe to assume my bed is infested with them. I must now find somewhere else to sleep because I refuse to lye in an ant infested bed.

It would be just my luck to stay in my bed and to have an ant make its way into my ear, crawl into my brain and eat me alive. I’m a bit dramatic, I know. When it comes to ants, I am a crazy woman and I can’t help it.

There is not enough room, for the ants and I, to live in one household. One of us has got to go and it is not me!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home